Serenity Photo values every aspect of our environment. We are committed to protecting and preserving environmental resources, preventing pollution and continually improving environmental management. Implementation of this policy is a primary management objective and is the responsibility of every member associated with Serenity Photo.
To this end we will:
- Always meet applicable environmental regulations and requirements including those of the Administration, Local Authorities, Port States and International conventions.
- Explore and implement programs that go Above and Beyond Compliance in our environmental performance.
- Set and review environmental objectives and goals that challenge the company to continually improve environmental management and prevention of pollution.
- Recycle and reuse materials in a practical manner. Specify and purchase goods, which have a content of recycled material without sacrificing efficiency and quality, taking into account the overall environmental impact.
- Maximize our efficiency in the use of natural resources, e.g. energy, water.
- Consider environmental issues in all design and development projects.
- Promote good stewardship of the ecosystem (land, air, and marine environments) through internal and external initiatives such as FOOTPRINTS and THE OCEAN FOUNDATION, and terrapass.
- Encourage vendors and suppliers to make a commitment to environmental performance improvement.
- Communicate our environmental commitment to our clients and request that they join us in respecting the environment.
- Inform the public of our environmental commitment.